Drain and Sewer
Indoor Air Quality
- Now Offering $79 A/C Tune Up Special!
- 20% Off Repairs for Plumbing, Heating, A/C and Electrical!
- Spring Is Here! Free Water Heater with Purchase of a Complete A/C System!
- LIFETIME Warranty on 14 & 16 Series Goodman Complete Systems
- Happy Hour 2-5pm
- Hydro Jet Your Sewer Line
- 15% Off
- Get $50 Give $50 When You Refer a Friend!
- All Specials
Thermostat Systems and Service in Plano, TX
Thermostats are very often the most overlooked part of a home comfort system. This is understandable given that they are the smallest component involved. However, as the brain of your HVAC system, these devices hold a lot of importance. Therefore, you need a thermostat that’s working correctly in order to have a properly functioning HVAC system.
To ensure you have the right thermostat, and that it’s properly installed and calibrated, only trust experienced professionals. Hutchins Plumbing & Air Conditioning has been in business for over 40 years and has been providing comprehensive thermostat services for homes in Plano, TX and surrounding areas. This includes quality thermostat installation and thermostat replacement. Our office staff is standing by and available 24/7 to answer any of your thermostat questions, or to schedule same day service.
Why Is Your Thermostat Important?
Your thermostat allows you to control the heating and air conditioning system in your home by connecting through a series of wires—or wireless connections—to the rest of your HVAC systems, and also allows you to control the fan and the operation of your heater and air conditioning system. Additionally, if you have zone controls installed, the thermostat allows you to control different zones.
Whether your thermostat has malfunctioned, or is old and outdated, when you lose the ability to accurately set the temperatures you want, you need expert thermostat installation to get your HVAC system to work. A malfunctioning thermostat could prevent your system from turning on or off. Even the smallest miscalibration will create energy waste, because the thermostat will turn the heater or air conditioner on and off at unnecessary times.
Explore Your Options for Thermostat Installation
Quite often, rather than having a broken thermostat repairs it’s best to have it replaced. Thermostat technology has been advancing in recent years, leaving homeowners with more features to choose from in order to improve comfort, operate the thermostat more conveniently, and save money.
- Wireless: A wireless thermostat offers flexible placement in your home. Most wireless models come with remote controls, meaning you can easily manipulate the temperature without needing to move far.
- Smart Thermostat: A smart thermostat has the ability to "learn" from your previous settings, to develop the most energy efficient program all on its own. Similar to wireless models, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely, by using a Wi–Fi connection through a computer or mobile app.
- Digital Thermostat: A digital thermostat provides you with programmability for superior control, which allows you to have your AC turn and off when you’re not home. Most importantly, digital thermostats offer increase temperature setting precision.
We Offer Upgrade Thermostat Replacement
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the numerous choices you have for upgrading your thermostat. The HVAC professionals at Hutchins Plumbing & Air Conditioning are here to help you make an educated decision, and to let you know what type of thermostat upgrade would be best for your home. Remember that oftentimes the best way to improve your home’s heating and air conditioning is to upgrade with a new thermostat, particularly if you are still using an old manual thermostat. With the summer temperatures we experience here in Plano, TX, a reliable and efficiently working thermostat controlling your air conditioner is vital to your indoor comfort.