Drain and Sewer
Indoor Air Quality
- Now Offering $79 A/C Tune Up Special!
- Spring Is Here! Free Water Heater with Purchase of a Complete A/C System!
- 20% Off Repairs for Plumbing, Heating, A/C and Electrical!
- LIFETIME Warranty on 14 & 16 Series Goodman Complete Systems
- Happy Hour 2-5pm
- Hydro Jet Your Sewer Line
- 15% Off
- Get $50 Give $50 When You Refer a Friend!
- All Specials
Grand Central Station – Soup Kitchen
Grand Central Station - The Dining Car opened Oct. 11, 2010.
The Grand Central Station currently serves a full lunch meal to 70-80 individuals per day. So far they have served 46,495 meals! Their 200 plus volunteers have given over 16,646 hours since opening in 2010.
Over 20 churches are involved with the operations of The Dining Car along with other organized groups in the community.
The mission of Grand Central Station:
The Dining Car is to operate as a local outreach mission sponsored by a group of Grayson County, TX churches that share a commitment to help reduce the effects of resource limitations by helping those in need.
They hope to do this by providing:
- Nutritious meals to alleviate hunger
- Education, training and social services to empower lives
- Opportunities for Community Service to invite justice
They welcome volunteers, donations, and other giving can include canned goods of all kinds. They also accept used clothing, coats, sleeping bags and more. If you wish to donate groceries or supplies, click here for their current grocery and supply needs list. If you would like to volunteer, click here for more information on volunteering at the Grand Central Station.
If you would like to make a donation by mail:
Tax deductible contributions to their Soup Kitchen can be made by mailing a check, (payable to Grand Central Sherman Soup Kitchen) and mailed to:
Grand Central Sherman
PO Box 3173
Sherman, TX 75091
We appreciate you joining us in helping our local communities.